Monday, January 26, 2015

Kellion ~ Marian Tee Review

Kellion
by: Marian Tee



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Let's all take a moment to talk about this wonderful book.

Ok, everybody who's visited my page should know I'm a bit of a Marian Tee fan girl. 

But I'm fair and honest. 

Speaking of which I was given an arc copy for an honest review. 

Marian really took me on a ride with this book. 

I was up, then I was down, then I was lower, then completely up again, aaaannnd rinsed and repeat! 

I wanted to smash Kellion's face in a couple of times. 

Also wanted to scream at Aria to open her eyes.

Over all it was a great read. 

I just wish it lasted a little longer. 

I always hate turning the last page and having to say goodbye to the characters I've invested my day/couple of hours to. 

There's just something about Tee's stories and characters that grab you and take you on a ride. If you haven't read anything of her's I suggest you do. If you have read something of Marian's but haven't read Kellion, what are you waiting for? And if you have read Kellion, high fives all around for the good read!!! 

Later. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment