Friday, January 30, 2015

My Werewolf Professor (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti, #1) ~ Marian Tee Review

My Werewolf Professor (Belonging to Alessandro Moretti, #1)

By: 

Marian Tee





As mentioned plenty of times before I love Marian Tee, and because I do and I'm thoroughly team Tee I can say this: Marian you ain't right for how short this book was. 

This was me at the end of this book:

Marian????



HOOK: Kassia is freaking adorable and in love with Alessandro who is . . . I have no words for him yet.

LINE: Alessandro is also attracted to her.

SINK: Almost as soon as the fire is turned up, the book is over.

Marian although it sucked, kudos to you once again you've got us waiting with baited breath. I think I've already mentioned that I'm hoping that part two is up next.

Overall, although short, this book was incredible! I'd recommend it to anyone who a) loves romances and/or b) looking for a series that will pull you in and that you never want to end. 

All of this is true of the Moretti Werewolf clan books. 

I definitely enjoyed it. 

(ARC reader) 

Oh and Marian!
SOON PLEASE.... DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENSE for FOREVER please.
Til then 









No comments:

Post a Comment