Monday, November 14, 2016

Jaak and Ilse: A Dutch Billionaire Love Story ~ Marian Tee

Ok all so I have so many Marian books to review... well publish Mondays will be Marian Tee Mondays for the rest of the year. Min 1 review Max 3. Hope you enjoy .


Jaak and Ilse: A Dutch Billionaire Love StoryJaak and Ilse: A Dutch Billionaire Love Story by Marian Tee

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Alrighty then!

Marian. Marian. Marian.


  via GIPHY


Jaak and Ilse was the cutest love story to me. And then I got pissed.

I wont spoil it but I really found myself ready to have words with JAAK over his hot then cold then hot self. I wanted to shake some sense into him. And then shake some sense into Ilse. She deserved better.... loads and loads better. However I was happy for them once the book was over. She was with the man she loved and I respect that.

But I think the next book if the guy is as. . . I don't even have the words for Jaak, if he sucks as much as Jaak did and our girl just takes it, I'll be emailing you asking why. Clearly I'm still a little salty for Ilse. I'll live.


  via GIPHY


This was a good book guys, just certain things resonated within me throughout it and it made me very passionate about what Ilse deserved and what she didn't.

Read it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment