Monday, November 14, 2016

Once She Dreamed ~ Abbi Glines

Once She Dreamed (Once She Dreamed, #1)Once She Dreamed by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ok, where to start on this book. . .

It was good. This was the kind of book where you're not sure if you want to keep reading and once you get into it all the way it's more than halfway over. And although its not that big of a cliffhanger because I wanted more from the story, the ending left me bereft and in need of a pick me up due to the mother of all cliffhangers. OKAY, I joke, but not really. I have so many questions.... WHO? WHAT? WHEN,ABBI, WHEN? WHYYYYYY?!?! How does this even work!!! This story is shrouded in mystery and my little heart cant take it.

On a serious note! The lessons that our main character is going to have to learn are lessons that every girl/woman must learn. I am eager to see where this takes us, and hopeful for a better man, I mean better understanding next book!

At first I was all into the mysterious guy who flirted but towards the end of the book, I think our girl is better off with someone else. IJS ok I'm done with this review. Sorry I jumped around but at least now you feel a small fraction of what I felt once I finished this one. BUT 4 stars!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment