Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Wrath & The Dawn ~ Renee Ahdieh

The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


YOU GUYS!

This was a chance encounter. I walked into B&N looking for a specific book that they didn't have. On my way out I spotted this beautiful, beautiful gem. I picked her up and read the back and it tickled my fancy so I got it. And I'm so GLAD i did.

I devoured this book in under 2 hours. Could not put it down. This book took me and my emotions for a topsy turvy ride. And I enjoyed every minute of it, so much so I couldn't wait for the physical copy of the sequel I ordered it as soon as I finished from the apple store.

Do yourself a favor and read this book. Its got romance, action, mystery, thrills, betrayal, sacrifice, hard choices, and . . . JUST TRUST ME. You want to read this. You do. And if you don't then, it just cant be your cup of tea. Renee seriously knew what she was doing here. She weaved an amazing tale that I'm elated to pass on and around to my circle.

slight spoiler: I've seen a lot of people judging saying that the prince gets off too easy. Considering what he endures and what he goes through towards the end of the book and for more than half of the second book I believe he didn't. In no way am I saying he's atoned and guilt free but I'm just saying he does suffer, or at least that's how I perceived it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment