Monday, June 2, 2014

Deity ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout Review

Deity
by: Jennifer L. Armentrout 


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I always struggle with Deity. 

I know that in the grand scheme of things the way things go down in the book is necessary but for the most part it aggravates me. 

Still a great book with a great couple of plot twists. 

Alex: Holy Daimon Babies!!! When I say she annoyed me in this book, I mean it! It was like, haven't you learned by now girl??? Yeesh! Open your eyes. 

Aiden: Team Aiden all the freaking way. Marry me sir. Marry me.

Seth: . . . well we are no longer having trouble debating team Seth's placement. . . he's back to being a douche. . . a major douche.

All in all the insight and set up in this book was amazing, and I'd reread it billions of time ( if i haven't already) because this is the book where true colors start to show and the plot seriously twist and turns and deepens that I can't help but keep turning the pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment