Monday, May 26, 2014

Daimon quotes



Just some quotes from Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout for you: 

“She’s nothing more than a pathetic, little half-blood,” the ancient woman had continued. “I say send her to the Masters. I’m in need of a little girl to clean my toilets.” 
Then she had twisted her fingers cruelly. 
And I had kicked her shin." (kinlde: Location 47)



"Even now, I wanted to spin-kick myself in my face for that one. I was like a walking romance novel character, thinking love conquers everything and all that crap. Sure. Love in my world usually ended up with someone hearing “I smite thee!” as she was cursed to be some lame flower for the rest of her life." (kindle: Location 78)


"Pures were so off limits to halfs like me." (kindle: Location 83)


"Here I was, three years later, and chipping paint reminded me of his eyes. That was so lame it was embarrassing." (kindle: Location 440)


No comments:

Post a Comment