Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fallen Crest High ~ Tijan Review

Fallen Crest High 
By: Tijan 



Truth be told I'm a sucker for high school romances. 
This story broke the mold. 
Completely. 
I literally didn't have a chance to sit back with this book.
The characters are well thought out, well rounded, as well as their relationships with each other. 
Attitudes, fights, role reversals, domination (and no not the 50 shades type), alpha males who protect their own, and a moth to flame attraction? Where do I sign up? 
This was the kind of book you wouldn't dare put down until you finished it. 
And then once you finished it you were eager for the next. 
I definitely finished the what's out of the series so far within one sitting. 
Thats four books. 
Says something. 
Would I reread it? Heck yes! I'm going to have to, to get the whole story straight when the next book comes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment