Thursday, May 8, 2014

Throwback Thats what he said Thursday



Dominic smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose then winked as he said, "You've always been mine, pretty girl. You just didn't know it."

Casey, L.A. (2014-03-17). Dominic (Slater Brothers) (Kindle Locations 2897-2898). L.A. Casey. Kindle Edition. 

AND 

He glanced to me. "One of the many precious gifts you have given me." 
I raised my eyebrows. "One of many?" 
Dominic nodded. "Yup, your virginity is one, your love is another, your future vows to me will be a big one but the best one of all will be a baby."
 What? I stared at him. "You want marriage and babies with me?" 
"I want everything with you. You are my everything," Dominic replied and reached for me when my bottom lip started to wobble.

Casey, L.A. (2014-03-17). Dominic (Slater Brothers) (Kindle Locations 4014-4019). L.A. Casey. Kindle Edition. 

I'm a sucker for fighter romances. It's just something about an alpha who is caring and loves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment