Sunday, May 25, 2014

HOT Summer Rereads


Hey All!


So I'm a huge Jennifer L. Armentrout bookie/nerd/fan . 

I've read just about all her work and honestly I can't get enough. 


 





The Covenant series is one of my absolute favorite series of all times. During the next two weeks I plan to reread the entire series for the who-the-heck-even-knows time. Because I love these books and because I want to share them with the world I will review them this time ! If you'd like you can definitely join in with my reading. I will be quoting and teasing throughout the next two weeks based on this series. 

THEN!!!!

wait for it………

wait for it…….

Deity Island  is hosting a LUX series read-along in celebration of Opposition (Lux #5) , the last and final book of this kick behind series . 

 




I, of course, will be participating. You will see a lot of quotes post. Hopefully you join in with me and the Lux fans around the world. 

If you are interested go, go, go! Click on the Deity Island  link and sign up! 


Gahh! I'm too excited!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment