Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Seeing Stars ~ J. Sterling Review

Seeing Stars
by: J. Sterling


For those of you who have never read any of J. Sterling's work, she authored one of the book nerds dearest book boyfriends, Jack , hot smoking, Carter in The Perfect Game Series. 

So when I saw that she was starting another series I was all in for it. In fact this,


 was me. 

The story was cute. 

The character's were cute. 

The ending was cute. 

It was a cute read. 



Cute was not what I was expecting. Therefore when I closed the book I was left bereft. 

I wasn't expecting Jack Carter but I was expecting the level of investment I had in the stories Carter was in. 

I gave it three stars because overall it is a good story, it's cute and fluffy. I just don't see myself rereading it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment