Thursday, May 8, 2014

Stolen Songbird ~ Danielle L. Jensen



STOLEN SONGBIRD
by:  Danielle L. Jensen



 



Ok… Stolen Songbird was worth the read. This book had me all in my feels. My top feeling hands down was frustration. Most of the book I was like:

 JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER!!! YOU’RE STRESSING ME OUT HERE. 

The book definitely took me on an emotional roller coaster. Every character in the book brought more to it, as they naturally should’ve; however, I really enjoyed being introduced and learning these characters. Even grew attached to one or two beside the main characters. There were so many twists and turns, I quickly found myself deeply invested with the main character's search for whats truth and what isn't. I will say I didn’t start crushing on the Troll Prince until halfway through. But my fellow bookies, you and I can rest assured; it is possible to crush on a Troll. (That's something I never imagined myself ever saying)

 The end of the book left me like:




Danielle L. Jensen knew exactly what she was doing when she ended the book. Hook. Line. And sinker. It wasn’t necessarily a cliff hanger but I was definitely hanging and still trying to turn e-pages …  Nevertheless, I’m waiting for the next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment