Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pure ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout Review

Pure
by: Jennifer L. Armentrout


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


As I stated before… This book seriously gives me heart palpitations…. but then again so do the following books. But still.

It's a great book and it ultimately sets up ( and when rereading clears up) the many twists and turns soon to come in the storyline.


In this book:

Alex - At times I wanted to throttle her, other times I just wanted to give her a hug, and there were a few times that I was ready to fight for her.

Aiden -  I love me some Aiden St. Delphi but I was seriously tempted to take a knee to him a few times ( not that the hit would make it) for some of his words and actions.

Seth - Oh you know, he's still the same old Seth. Still not sure if he's team good guy or bad guy. The difference in this book is I always find myself starting to not care what team he's on because he's clearly team Alex/himself. When he's with her there's this whole other side that i quickly find myself crushing on. Every. Single. Time.


Ok glad that the heart wrenching and palpitation giving book is over. Now the plot deepens.

No comments:

Post a Comment